Monday, June 2, 2008

Screw the Big Apple...........!

Really annoyed that I had to spend the last few weeks researching.

I thought the NY trip would be a no brainer but end up not knowing what I'll be doing 2 weeks before the trip! One's indecisiveness and cowardness just doesn't do any good to this world?!

I wish Rochester is closer to Chicago so at least I can visit Illinois, the hometown of my favourite band and spend my birthday there and hopefully get to meet some talented musicians out there...one at least as talented and charming as Tom Higgs. ;)

Somehow I feel bad that I told P I will be in the States for my birthday and not in London. I just wanted to say sorry. The truth is, I didn't enjoy my birthday last year, I had to get away from it. You didn't show your disappointment but I can sense it. But hey there is something you can do, its your call whether you want to go that far. I bet you wouldn't, cos you love yourself more.

No comments: