Thursday, October 23, 2008

Loneliness can kill

Another lonely evening...

...to the point I will think about 2 guys who I think one fancies me and the other developed a good rapport, and enjoy having their attention.

Despite there are things I like about both, I don't think I will get anywhere with either of them due to some fundamental differences. They seem to know it too.

One is a colleague, whom carries a rather drastic character, and probably won't give me all the attention I need. Having said that he's a passionate musician and an intellectual, and I respect that.

The other is a friend recently moved to London from a different continent. He's probably the one nearer to the man I want cos of his character... a very nice and sincere person, plus he's also a passionate pianist/musician. However I don't find the sexual attraction in him, he's too "pure" in a sense I felt like he's my primary school mate.

There's about 5 guys now who fancies me, 2 live abroad. It does say something about my attractiveness, and that should raise my self-confidence. However that doesn't seem to help, I still don't understand why...

No comments: